Good food for IIM Indore participants
August 14, 2010
Given below are the places I have visited. I am sure there are more places left to be explored. I shall add more to this list with contribution from others. Please add your comments below to dispute, add or recommend anything.
(Update 20/10/2010 : A lot of new suggestions given by others..Please read the comments section)
Closer to campus there are a few good options:
Popular options in the city:
Other places you can go to :
- Dominos at Sapna Sangeeta
- 'Ghamandi' Lassi opposite Sapna Sangeeta is mindblowing
- Go to MHOW near the cinema hall there is a chatwala who come after 5pm. There is a fruitwala who sells awesome fruit and opposite there are fresh fruit juice walas who churn out real good juice all the time. Its a great bike ride to MHOW too
- Rau Poha and Pani Puri ( I don't endorse the Rau pani puri too much but a lot of people really like it)
- Sarovar Portico where I have not yet been
I think this list is good for a start.